Prof. Dr. Totok Prasetyo, B.Eng (Hons), MT, IPU, ASEAN.Eng, ACPE who is currently the Director of the Politeknik Negeri Semarang (Polines) was chosen as one of the inspirational figures in Central Java, who was awarded the Central Java National Press Day (HPN) Award 2023. The award was initiated by a journalists' association in Central Java Province, Berlian Organizer was handed over by the Secretary of Central Java, Sumarno, at Gradhika Bhakti Praja, Friday (10/3) evening.
Adi Kusnadi from Berlian Organizer said that the Night for the 2023 HPN Jateng Award was held as the culmination of the 2023 National Press Day celebration which falls on February 9 every year. The figures who received the award have contributed and dedicated themselves through their respective professions.
"This figure has made Central Java proud, both on the local and national stages," said Adi Kusnadi in his report.
These figures, continued Adi, recorded their track record through studies based on their character and dedication. Those who were elected were many Central Java figures who had given color to the dynamics of national development
In his remarks, the Regional Secretary of Central Java Province, Sumarno, said that this award was a form of appreciation from members of the press to community leaders in Central Java.
“This appreciation is a form of recognition and appreciation from media friends. "Hopefully the recipient of the award can be an example and role model for the community, be able to inspire others to do the same and improve the quality of work," said Central Java Provincial Secretary, Sumarno.
When interviewed by the media after the event, Prof. Totok expressed his gratitude for the award given. "I thank you for this award," he said. He who was named an inspirational figure in the field of education said that this award makes my responsibility even heavier because in the future I have to be more innovative so I can do more for society in general and especially in the field of education.
The following are 11 award recipients:
1. Inspector General. Pol. Drs. Suroto, M.Sc. (Governor of the Indonesian National Police Academy)
2.Dr. Abdul Kholik, SH., M.Sc. (Member of the Republic of Indonesia Regional Representative Council)
3. Bambang Haryanto Bachrudin (Chairman of Commission C DPRD Central Java)
4. Akhmad Kholisun (Head of the Central Java Bulog Regional Office)
5. Mansur Hidayat, ST. – (Plt Pemalang Regent)
6. Ir. Iswar Aminuddin, MT (Regional Secretary of Semarang City)
7. H. Slamet Efendi, SE, MM. (Director of PDAM Pemalang)
8. Dr. Totok Prasetyo, B.Eng. (Hons), MT, IPU, ACPE. (Director of Politeknik Negeri Semarang)
9. Prof. Dr. Masrukhi, M.Pd (Chancellor of Muhammadiyah University of Semarang)
10.Dr. Zulkifli (CEO of Zuliya Group)
11. Nurkholes, SH, M.Sc. (Commissioner of PT. Bumi Rejo Barakah)